Thursday, February 26, 2015

Last Day

Well, here it is, the much anticipated and yet dreaded last day at my job.  I have been with Northwest Family Care Center for over 10 years and they have been, hands down, the most professionally rewarding for me.  I have been honored and blessed to work with a great staff from the front office, to those behind the scenes, to some great nurses, all of whom have made my job a little easier in the process.  Happily, they will all remain, so you will be treated to the same great care as before, should you opt to remain at our clinic.  I can't end by sending out a huge thank you to my patients.  You are the reason I get up every morning and pedal to work (on my ambitious days that is, otherwise it's the car).  I have been humbled by the faith and respect you have accorded me and I hope that I have been a dutiful guardian of that trust.  Thank you for the words of support and encouragement, not only for me, but for my wife and family.  Thanks for the great memories.  Wishing you all the best. 
As I said before, I will try and keep this updated from time to time, just to let you know what's going on, or if there are any new developments (e.g. if the police find my stolen bicycle or I hit upon that magic pill that melts the pounds away while letting you eat all the Red Mill burgers you want). 
Blessings to you all.  Now, off to work.  Somebody told me there would be cake.  I like cake.

1 comment: